GPX Riding



There was a time when I thought I had invented something amazing. That time lasted for about 35 seconds as I went online and immediately discovered that a few other people have apparently tried this as well.
Schon Pläne für den nächsten Sommer. Es müssen ja nicht immer neue Pläne sein. Wie wäre es mit "radfahren nach Mustern"?
Mithilfe eines Smarthphones, eines Fahrrads und Google Maps lässt sich ganz schnell ein neues Hobby etablieren: GPX riding.
Martin Wallace aus baltimore ist einer von vielen GPX-Ridern. Seine Heimatstadt Baltimore hat er schon mehrfach durchkreuzt und mit lustigen Motiven verziert. Auf seiner Homepage steht alle Motive und alles, was man über GPX-Riding wissen muss:
 “GPX Riding” is a (my) general term for using a GPS device to track and record my location while riding my bicycle. In short, I use  GPS technology to record where I go in a planned effort to create massive "virtual geoglyphic" imagery.

Quelle: WallyGPX

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP